Thursday, June 2, 2011

because you call me a friend

i will give you a big hug anytime,
because you call me a friend.
i will hold your hand when you need it held,
because you call me a friend.
i will wipe away your tears when you cry,
because you call me a friend.
i will make you smile when you are down,
because you call me a friend.
i will help you up when you stumble,
because you call me a friend.
i will listen when nobody else will listen,
because you call me a friend.
i will not judge you,
because you call me a friend.
and when you are mean to me, i will forgive you.
because you call me a friend.
my friend, you are my crutch when i cannot walk.
my eyes when i cannot see through the smoke.
my ears when i cannot hear the truth.
THAT'S WHY I'M YOUR FRIEND.
with kak azie <3
with ajima

me, ajima and una.

me, una and dell.

me, dell, zaty and ajima.

No comments: